New Zealand Public Law Academics lead the evil of passive inaction- Dr Edward Willis

I got hold of Edward Willis expert in public/constitutional law and lecturer at Auckland University, started off saying he was willing to help.  Took a look at my website and this is what he text me – even after asking him to phone me he so riddled with guilt he couldn’t do it.  Look how strange his responses are, especially at the end when he says he isn’t safe.  Safe from what – the truth.

Text messages as follows

FROM WILLIS

Wed 9 Oct 2019 1:55pm

Hi Jane, It’s Edward Willis – you have left a couple of messages on my phone.  I have been overseas since Friday and am just back at my desk today.  I am getting through a heavy workload at the moment but perhaps if you would please email me with some specifics of the issues you are facing I can assess whether they are the sort of thing I can help with Edward.willis@auckland.ac.nz I am in meetings for the rest of the afternoon but will look at anything you send me as soon as possible.

MY RESPONSE

Wed 9 Oct 2019 3:59pm

Hi, I have communication issues I better talking with someone.  Firstly check out my website www.jrmurphypoet.com & youtube JR Murphy Poet.  You will have to excuse my angry response to your news item I have serious legal issues related to public law violations.  Prove me wrong and get me justice I should have and I’ll take down the video and do a different one.  But do not treat me like I don’t know the law & my rights as a poor person in a commonwealth democracy.  Particularly the 2 recent psych reports.  Thank you

Thu 10 Oct 2019 10:01 am

Best we talk before you form any opinions of me and the value of my current criminal case in upholding vital constitutional laws of nz and the commonwealth.  That’s without actually getting the lawyer I am entitled to for past 15 yrs for the fundamental injustices me and others being subjected to under neo-liberalism.

FROM WILLIS

Thu 10 Oct 2019 10:33am

Hi Jane, I did take a look at your website yesterday evening. My impression was that you have a number of concerns with New Zealand’s law/government but nothing struck me as being an issue where I would genuinely be able to offer you meaningful assistance.  In particular I am not currently a practicing lawyer and so cannot lawfully provide you with any legal advice.  I appreciate that this is probably not the response you were hoping for but I would not want you to waste your time and energy with me.  If in the future there are particular issues that you consider I may be able to genuinely help with you are still welcome to email me setting those matters out.  If it is something I believe I can assist you with then I will.  In the meantime, take care. Ed

MY RESPONSE

Thu 10 Oct 2019 10:55am

Response as expected.  You can help me, you have entire university of young people to advise me.  Best most frank discussion I had about power of constitutional laws was with 3rd yr student outside Supreme Court beside Victoria Law school.  My case needs to be in a higher court they refuse, which also deprives me of expert lawyers like Judith Ablet Kerr or Mae Chen.  I have a previous case also needs to be appealed serious perversions of justice by ACC and their lawyers Meredith Connell.

11:01 am

Also I have grounds for a judicial review but can’t work out how to do it.  Show me how or find someone who will.  Community law refused to help me.  I have nobody to discuss my defences with, my laywer always 2 hours late for meetings and supports mental health.  Did you see my solutions and rehab model for mental health?

FROM WILLIS

11:13AM

Unfortunately I am not in a position to use my students for this kind of thing.  Can I suggest you make contact with the student run Equal Justice Project.  They may be able to assist you.

MY REPLY

Thu 10 Oct 2019 11:29am

What a cop out.  Injustice is what you profit from.  You’ll get your rewards in heaven.  Every women and child who dies from suicide or domestic violence is your evil with your passive inaction.  Just as Prof Philip Zimbardo outlines in his work on abuses of power.  You should stop making public comment on constitutional law, its deceitful.

FROM WILLIS

11:32am

Hi Jane, While I have initially tried to be helpful I have now decided that it is not safe or appropriate for me to continue a dialogue with you.  I wish you well but please do not contact me again.

MY RESPONSE

11:36am

Won’t be – guilt response classic behaviour as well.

………………………………………………………………………………….

Mmmmm anybody have any idea what NOT SAFE and NOT APPROPRIATE means???  Not safe for him emotionally perhaps and not appropriate in what way, he’s one of the top law academics in New Zealand – YOUR AND MY TAXES PAY HIS WAGES!!!!  (I pay GST which is a higher percentage of my income than people who earn more.) He’s a public servant bleeding us peasants dry and working for wealthy elites to pervert constitutional law in our regard – not uphold it.  Did you like my Christian references, seemed appropriate considering the how much the bible is tied to truth and law.

Its this sort of low life bludging public servant you are paying upwards of $300,000 a year to make sure poor people are both created by the government, destroyed and exploited if they can by the government and society.  They have also set it up for themselves so they earn lots more money on the side with directorships, shares etc..  While I remain rotting on invalids benefit thanks to ACC you pay me $25,000 and I work to try and get people the health care, welfare and justice they are entitled to under law so they can return to work and lead decent lives being valued members of society.  (Wish is actually supposed to be his job.)

And NO you don’t pay my wages if you don’t agree with welfare, my 2 daughters pay my wages with the taxes they pay every week.  If you are a person who hates disabled people on welfare due to lack of health care YOU PAY FOR the $millions in interest every year on the $50billion government debt.  Which TAXPAYERS ARE WASTING THEIR MONEY ON because politicians gave the super rich tax cuts of over 40%.

Or you pay for all the ex PMs and MPs of New Zealand and their spouses who continue to get money & travel perks after quitting their jobs – where they caused huge social and environmental problems others have to try and sort out. Or what about the $2,000 a day Paula Rebstock was paid of your taxes for TRANSFORMING CYFS into Oranga Tamariki – that is on top of all her board fees as Chair of ACC and other organisations.   Then the cost of the National party making her a DAME for her services to business.  Then of course there are all the double dipper old people in good jobs who start getting TAXPAYER handouts of over $250 a week in benefit payments until they can be driven out of their cushy jobs.

When our media and National party go on about beneficiaries as they have started to in order to incite hatred in their voting demographic – just remember all the very highly  TAXPAYER paid people who work for the government and create this nightmare for some and utopia for others.