This is part of the Habeas Corpus application I have in front of the court, this extra I wrote after reading Crown Law appeal. Will post everything soon.
Rule 30 Form 2
IN THE COURT OF APPEAL OF NEW ZEALAND
BETWEEN Jayne ER
AND The Queen
FURTHER INFORMATION IN REGARD TO APPEAL
Filed by: Jayne R, Carterton. Phone Email email@example.com
On Friday I, JER received an email and documents from the respondent opposing my appeal for a writ of habeas corpus, which was very distressing. However a review of their reasoning and authorities has greatly assisted my case for the writ being issued to the respondents already named and two others who will be served soon.
The specific grounds of my appeal failed to detail one of the most simple things (when I discovered it I couldn’t believe what I was reading) about why my Habeas Corpus application should be successful. I don’t mean to offend anybody by assuming they don’t know the meaning of the word liberty but it appears the past 17 years of justice organisations (police, courts, commissions and tribunals), politicians, lawyers and others don’t. detention includes every form of restraint of liberty of the person
- The accepted Oxford dictionary definition of the word LIBERTY is: liberty .n (pl. –ies) 1 the state of being free from oppression or imprisonment. 2 a right or privilege, especially a statutory one. 3 the power or scope to act as one pleases……..
- I am being oppressed and have been for many years, which without initially knowing the definition of this law, is the basis of my application and objection to this appeal by Crown Law.
- I have done everything within my power/disability and within the current laws and processes, that I was made aware of, by all manner of authority/court/commission/tribunal, yet failed to get justice I seek.
The appellant now seeks the following further judgement from the Court of Appeal:
- I should receive the health care I am statutorily required to based on professional ethical standards, which also accommodate my cultural rights as a Pakeha New Zealander, spiritual beliefs and constitutional rights as a subject of the Commonwealth under Queen Elizabeth II head of the Anglican Church.
- That these professional standards of care are not limited by the self-imposed budgets of cruel people within ACC, our government and other powerful people who are not health professionals. Including corrupted contractors and health professionals directly employed by ACC.
- That I have legal support I am statutorily required to receive, taking into account communication and trauma impairments I now have related to my disability (Complex PTSD).
- That I receive justice and compensation for all the wrongdoings and instances of oppression that have destroyed my peace, liberty, relationships and so many times almost destroyed me.
- Police and others monitored to ensure they also protect me from crimes/injustices I am being subjected to, whether from professionals, government agents or the community.
- Ensure an investigation, which the Appeal Court judges adjudicate on, to establish if police have adhered to the Solicitor-General’s prosecution guidelines in relation to the 25 criminal charges I currently face.
Dated: 21st January 2020